Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association
WHO WE ARE
We are a 501-C6 membership organization formed in 2019 to collectively address transportation issues within the Southern Dallas County Inland Port.
Laura Freeland assumed the position of Executive Director of the Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association (IPTMA) on January 1, 2021. She works with the Board and member companies to provide comprehensive transportation solutions to employers and employees in the Southern Dallas County Inland Port area.
Laura brings to the IPTMA a strong background in transportation, logistics, strategic planning, and non-profit management. During her extensive career she has implemented industry leading revenue management systems and created multi-year strategic plans to transform organizations through change management practices.
Laura completed the Leadership Arts Institute and has served as a Board Member for the National Association of Women MBAs, Texas Women’s Foundation, The Dallas Opera, and other local organizations.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Art History and Museum Studies from Harvard University and a Master of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Maryland.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Chair: Alberta Blair – Public Works Director, Dallas County
- Vice Chair: Frankie D. Lloyd – Home Depot
- Secretary: Trudy Lewis – City of Hutchins
- Fabrice Kabona – City of Lancaster
- Gail Terrell – City of Dallas representative
- Todd Plesko – Vice President, Service Planning, DART
- Mike Rader – Prime 45 Development LLC
- Duane Dankesreiter – Dallas Regional Chamber
- Dr. Joe Seabrooks – Dallas College Cedar Valley Campus
- Brittney Farr – Community Connections Program Manager, DART