Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association
WHO WE ARE
We are a 501-C6 membership organization formed in 2019 to collectively address transportation issues within the Southern Dallas County Inland Port.
Laura Freeland assumed the position of Executive Director of the Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association (IPTMA) on January 1, 2021. She works with the Board and member companies to provide comprehensive transportation solutions to employers and employees in the Southern Dallas County Inland Port area.
Laura brings to the IPTMA a strong background in transportation, logistics, strategic planning, and non-profit management. During her extensive career she has implemented industry leading revenue management systems and created multi-year strategic plans to transform organizations through change management practices.
Laura completed the Leadership Arts Institute and has served as a Board Member for the National Association of Women MBAs, Texas Women’s Foundation, The Dallas Opera, and other local organizations.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Art History and Museum Studies from Harvard University and a Master of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Maryland.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Chair: Alberta Blair – Dallas County
- Vice Chair: Frankie D. Lloyd – Home Depot
- Secretary: Rona Stringfellow – City of Wilmer
- Treasurer: Duane Dankesreiter – Dallas Regional Chamber
- Carey Neal – City of Lancaster
- Gail Terrell – City of Dallas representative
- Dee Leggett – DART
- Matt Carlson – City of DeSoto
- Mike Rader – Prime 45 Development LLC
- Dr. Joe Seabrooks – Dallas College Cedar Valley Campus
- James Quin – City of Hutchins
- Kelsel Thompson – Paul Quinn College
- Dan Norris – Kenco Group
- Michael Reed – Expert Dispatch Management & Consultants
Diversity and Inclusion - Title VI Notice to the Public
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 outlaws discrimination based on race, color, and national origin in programs that receive federal funding. The Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association (IPTMA) works to provide transportation without prejudice in our mission to improve everyone’s quality of life. Anyone who believes they have been subject to unlawful discrimination may file a complaint with the IPTMA