find your ride
Helping connect workers and companies to transportation solutions in the Southern Dallas County Inland Port
MEET YOUR MATCH
Sign up for our career fair where you’re sure to meet an employer looking to hire YOU!
NEW SERVICE LAUNCHED NOVEMBER 2, 2020
INLAND PORT TMA GOLINK SERVICE provides on demand shared ride service to areas outside of the DART Service Area within the Southern Dallas County Inland Port area.
- IPTMA GoLink operates from 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Service is operated by STAR Transit and supplemented by UberPool.
- Customers can book trips via DART GoPass app
or by calling STAR Call Center.
Inland Port Rides is a late night rider assistance program offered to eligible employees of IPTMA business members.
- The IPTMA will subsidize $3 to each qualified trip.
- Trips must originate or end in at a designated Inland Port TMA member location.
- Eligible riders will book their trips via Uber App and choose UberX service to receive the $3 discount.
- Inland Port Rides operates from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM, Monday through Friday.
2021 Inland Port symposium and employer forum
- Learn about the recently launched transportation services that are helping get people to jobs in the Southern Dallas County Inland Port.
- Hear about opportunities for workforce training and development at the Cedar Valley campus.
- Learn more about the Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association, meet its new Executive Director, and how to get involve
THe INLAND PORT
Home to over 30,000 jobs and hundreds of employers, the Southern Dallas County Inland Port is a premier job destination
Inland PORT TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
looking for a joB in the inland Port?
WOrkforce Solutions greater dallas can help.
Join Mailing list
Stay up to date on the latest activity from Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association.