find your ride
Helping connect workers and companies to transportation solutions in the Southern Dallas County Inland Port
MEET YOUR MATCH
Sign up for our career fair where you’re sure to meet an employer looking to hire YOU!
5th Annual Inland Port Symposium & Employer Forum
The 5th Annual Inland Port Symposium and Employer Forum was held on March 31st. Over 100 people attended to hear about the growth and opportunities of the Southern Dallas Inland Port. Topics and speakers included:
What Makes the Inland Port the Fastest Growing Industrial Market in the US
Panelists: J.H. Cullum Clark, Director Bush Institute-SMU Economic Growth Initiative and Adjunct Professor of Economics at SMU; Dr. Joe Seabrooks, President Dallas College Cedar Valley Campus; Mike Rader, President Prime45 Development
How Will Transportation and Infrastructure Keep Pace with Inland Port Growth
Panelists: Nadine Lee, President & CEO DART; Michael Morris, Director of Transportation North Central Texas Council of Governments
How Will Plaquemines Port Impact the Supply Chain issues in Dallas
Panelists: Chris Fetters, CEO Louisiana 23 Development Company; Denson White, APM Terminals, Eric Casey EVP Ports Cold Summit Development
Hosts: Commissioner John Wiley Price and Council Member Tennell Atkins
Thank you to Dallas College Cedar Valley Campus for hosting the event.
NEW SERVICE LAUNCHED NOVEMBER 2, 2020
INLAND PORT TMA GOLINK SERVICE provides on demand shared ride service to areas outside of the DART Service Area within the Southern Dallas County Inland Port area.
- IPTMA GoLink operates from 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Service is operated by STAR Transit and supplemented by UberPool.
- Customers can book trips via DART GoPass app
or by calling STAR Call Center.
Inland Port Rides is a late night rider assistance program offered to eligible employees of IPTMA business members.
- The IPTMA will subsidize $3 to each qualified trip.
- Trips must originate or end in at a designated Inland Port TMA member location.
- Eligible riders will book their trips via Uber App and choose UberX service to receive the $3 discount.
- Inland Port Rides operates from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM, Monday through Friday.
Inland PORT TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
looking for a joB in the inland Port?
WOrkforce Solutions greater dallas can help.
Join Mailing list
Stay up to date on the latest activity from Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association.