find your ride
Helping connect workers and companies to transportation solutions in the Southern Dallas County Inland Port
6th Annual Inland Port Symposium
THE 6TH ANNUAL DALLAS COUNTY INLAND PORT SYMPOSIUM WAS HELD ON APRIL 21, 2023. OVER 100 PEOPLE ATTENDED TO HEAR ABOUT THE GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITIES OF THE SOUTHERN DALLAS INLAND PORT.
INLAND PORT TMA GOLINK SERVICE provides on demand shared ride service to areas outside of the DART Service Area within the Southern Dallas County Inland Port area.
- IPTMA GoLink operates from 4:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Service is operated by STAR Transit and supplemented by UberPool.
- Customers can book trips via DART GoPass app
or by calling STAR Call Center.
Inland Port Rides is a late night rider assistance program offered to eligible employees of IPTMA business members.
- The IPTMA will subsidize $3 to each qualified trip.
- Trips must originate or end in at a designated Inland Port TMA member location.
- Eligible riders will book their trips via Uber App and choose UberX service to receive the $3 discount.
- Inland Port Rides operates from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM, Monday through Friday.
Inland PORT TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
looking for a joB in the inland Port?
WOrkforce Solutions greater dallas can help.
Join Mailing list
Stay up to date on the latest activity from Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association.